We start with a consultation and move on to your sitting, which can be in our studios in Warnham or on location. We also offer make-up by professional make-up artist Debbie if you wish.
Next, we meet to view your photographs, select your portraits and place your order.
Portrait photographs and albums are then produced and hand finished in our studios. Finally, you collect, review and admire your portrait photography.
Steve Gubbins Studios realise the permanence of your images is important. Only the best archival products and methods available today are used. Your images are even framed to archival standards.
There is little point in creating high quality images, then producing them with inferior products. It’s a lot cheaper, but won’t last.
Consultation and Sitting
To ensure we create the very best images for you, we invite you to discuss any ideas with us during a pre-sitting consultation. We have a gallery area for you to view the excellence of our wall portraits and portfolios of our work. For those of you who come from far away (distant counties or countries) we also offer a telephone consultation.
Your sitting takes place in a comfortable and relaxed studio. We will allow plenty of time for your session to ensure attention to detail.
Please allow up to an hour for the shoot.
There is a dedicated make-up/changing room in the studio for your personal use, should you wish to bring a change of outfit.
Our Assurances to You
- Every portrait will be produced to the highest standard of quality for you
- We have created a comfortable environment so that you will feel relaxed
- You will receive individual attention – we understand that every client requires a different approach. You are important and special to us
- Each portrait will be tailor-made for you because each image is special to the individual – creative, artistic or traditional
- You will be given all the time you need for your questions to be answered
- We trust our clients to be honest with us and in the same way we promise to be honest with you
- You will be up-dated on the progress of your order
- When your order is ready, you will be telephoned to arrange a convenient time for collection
- We will ensure that you are completely satisfied